Why Volunteer at Giggles and Grace?
- *** Stars (12 hour volunteers) get to shop Thursday 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Graces (8 hour volunteers) get to shop Thursday from 12:00pm to 2:00p.m.
- Angels (6 hour volunteers) get to shop Thursday from 12:30pm to 2:00 p.m.
- Giggles (4 hour volunteers) get to shop Thursday from 4:00pm to 6:00p.m.
- Consignors who volunteer a minimum of 2 hours get to shop Thursday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Guest Passes get to shop Thursday 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- ****STAR volunteers (12 hour volunteers) will get a guest shopping pass.
- ****STAR volunteers are welcome to come back and shop with their guests during this time.
- It is a great way to fellowship with and meet other volunteers and shoppers.
- Give of your time to help raise money for Asbury Children’s Ministry and mission projects.
- You can be a volunteer only and not consign items at the sale. This will allow you to be part of the sale AND enjoy the benefits of early shopping.
- If you would like to volunteer only for the sale please go to the link below. You may register as a volunteer when the registration opens to the public on the date listed on the website. You may choose either one 4-hour shift (Giggles) or two 4-hour shifts (Grace) or one 6 – hour shift (Angels) or three 4-hour shifts (Stars).
- Volunteers cannot bring kids to their shift.
We are blessed to have wonderful volunteers that make each Giggles & Grace sale a success! Since we do depend heavily on volunteers to ensure a successful sale, we ask that you read and agree to the volunteer guidelines below prior to registering:
- Even if a volunteer is not able to shop the pre-sale, the volunteer is still expected to work the shift he/she has signed up for.
- It is the responsibility of the volunteer to sign in at the time of the shift so that the volunteer team can verify the volunteer was present.
- Please be aware that if a volunteer does not show up to work the shift signed up for, that volunteer will not be allowed to volunteer in future sales. If an emergency arises that prevents you from working, you must contact the volunteer team by phone or email.
- Volunteers cannot bring children while working a volunteer shift. There is no child care available at the church for volunteers. Children cannot be left unattended during any volunteer shift.
- Please note: if you consign and volunteer you will only receive the volunteer shopping pass (Giggle / Angel) or passes (Grace) earned.